Upgrade Ps3 20 Gb Wireless Wifi How To Connect A PS3 Without Wireless Internet To Wireless Internet?

How to connect a PS3 without wireless internet to wireless internet? - upgrade ps3 20 gb wireless wifi

Originally purchased are 20 GB Playstation 3 and upgrade the hard drive of 320GB, so do not spend an extra hundred dollars for a drive 60 GB, and I needed the "Wireless Internet at the time. The 20GB version is not fitted with wireless

Now I have the PS3 pull up, and you want to surf the Internet wirelessly. Is it possible to wireless connect to the Playstation 3 in?

In summary, all of the following elements:

Internet wi-1) in my house
2) Another wireless router (Airport Express)
3) A portable computer that is connected to the Internet, without a son
4) A PS3 with no internal Wi-Fi

... and I want the PS3 to connect to the Internet. I think some of these things can be useful.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So if your PS3 does not have WiFi, that the only way to connect is there than the wired

Anonymous said...

Well, I know its possible, but perhaps not what you ...

http://www.amazon.com/Linksys-WGA54G-Wir ...

All right, but suspended, but after I thought anyway. I have an AirPort Express, but use it only for the music ... I do not work that way, but it is interesting to try to seek an Ethernet cable to the PS3 and the airport and the airport in connection to use a bridge ... I remember (in the same situation a few years ago but I've tried, here are some older WiFi, at least under Mac) and do not remember having found a solution to ...

You can also look to some research Linksys wireless USB adapter to see if they work ...

Unfortunately, not having a definitive answer. : D

Anonymous said...

I can not fully answer your question, because I'm using the Airport Express routers are familiar, some routers can be configured as a repeater, the most important network router. This is usually done to increase the range of your wireless network, but in this case, if you can configure your router AE as a repeater and plug it into your PS3 via Ethernet, you should upload to the PS3 in this way. You should ask someone with a better knowledge of the AE router if the router, in particular, can be used in this way.

Anonymous said...

So if your PS3 does not have WiFi, that the only way to connect is there than the wired

Post a Comment