Rose Wedding Centerpieces What Wedding Colours And Centerpieces Should I Choose?

What wedding colours and centerpieces should I choose? - rose wedding centerpieces

I'm getting married in the summer and not yet decided on my colors or centerpieces. The ceremony will be outdoors in a garden overlooking the sea and the front cover in a golf club overlooking the ocean. My dress is ivory and light is very formal.

My girlfriend and I want an elegant wedding, but make a statement like. We find ourselves torn between a few combinations of colors of the wedding
1. Turquoise, fuchsia, orange
2. / Turquoise, aqua, butter yellow, ivory,
3. Aqua, coral, ivory,
We thought that the use of roses in bouquets. PREFERENCE What color are and you can suggest something else?

For the centers that we were planning a beach theme or vases with square bowl. We make table runners blue (like tables are rectangular) and less long center table, alternately, perhaps every two to live. Centers have shells beach, sand, starfish on the glass, perhaps alternating with rose centerpieces. too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment