Take Diet Pills During Cardio Shaky During Workouts?

Shaky during workouts? - take diet pills during cardio

I work for a month.

Last week I had a little dizzy and weak during the year. It is unstable, like my muscles are tired, so different.

1. I do not have diabetes or something.

2. I do not know much more than usual. 30 minutes cardio and one or two training groups, vitality muscle.

3. Whenever I get dizzy when I have a job when working from a crisis machine or mat.

4. I am not dieting or taking diet pills well.

All ideas of what it is and how to prevent it?

Thank you very much!

3 comments:

------ said...

Sometimes this happened to me if I do not eat enough protein or enough food in general. I think it may also occur if you are dehydrated.

Caitlyn K said...

Well, I have the same problem and have tried the water during my training, not enough that I'm going to vomit, but only to keep hydrated. Try it out and if I do not think you should try, go to your doctor.

santichrist elf said...

When this occurs, in particular, set-ups and floor work, monitoring of respiration. Many people hold their breath in these exercises. Be sure to breathe, full of depth.

Post a Comment