Hand Held Games For Kids Do You Let Your Kids Play Video Games While Eating?

Do you let your kids play video games while eating? - hand held games for kids

We went to breakfast in the morning and the family next to us has 3 children, perhaps at the age of 11, 13 and 15 - who played their games in hand, when we were there! Simply press the enormous amount of food that had ordered them and if they did they were eating a snack with one hand while playing with the other! I was outraged. I will never let my children play video games on the table (at home or away). I see it all the time, but. Families need to spend time talking to each other, at least.
I mean, let the children play, while waiting for a table, but in reality it is important to play a silly game while eating? "Even one years of waiting for my food while you eat, and you get a toy to play with if it ends up in front of us.

1 comments:

Bunnee said...

Am I completely agree. Many children are addicted to video games, and it is terrible. These children are often not in a position to have a conversation w / anyone other than these stupid games. It is time for everything and the time to eat is not the time for games.

Post a Comment