Toilet Ring What Is The Best Way To Remove A Stubborn Toilet Ring?

What is the best way to remove a stubborn toilet ring? - toilet ring

I have a ring around my bath, I can not get rid of it. A member of my family often dump bathroom (disgusting I know), and this has caused the ring. The ring is in the line of Cologne. So far I've tried Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner, servers, friend, Soft Scrub with bleach, straight bleach, Tilex, bathroom clean and pure oxygen. I have also removed with a small brush. It was a small, but I think it is disgusting to see and want to see the gleaming white boat. What can I do to remove the ring?

3 comments:

SKITTLES said...

I agree with Shelley. I use Coca-Cola (original warranty card clean only) to a lot of things around my house. I am asthmatic and 2 of my children. So I try to keep harsh chemicals to a minimum.

Coca-Cola cleans porcelain (SP) Just pour in a box on the edge of the bowl, scrub with a brush and then leave for a few hours. Coke did the rest.

missing my angel Sophia 6/27/08 said...

When will you regularly clean your toilet with dirty rings do not get to start

Peng-you said...

Work for toilets and bathtubs. It would take!

Post a Comment