Making Dog Food Is It Better To Feed Your Dog Home Made Food?

Is it better to feed your dog home made food? - making dog food

I Do not feed my dog homemade food with vitamin Solid Gold. I cook together the chicken, rice, potatoes, carrots and Broccolli. (Vegetables change from week to week and Somtimes I) the liver. This scheme is 1/3rd meat, rice, 1/3rd, 1/3rd vegetables. I made dog biscuits crunchy home with wheat germ and brewers yeast for sweets. My dog seems very healthy and strong, but I wonder if this plan is really best for my dog dog food commercial? I Do not feed my dogs California Natural Lamb and Rice dry dog food (plus dog food quility), months before the last two. Now she is cooking at home. I wonder if something is missing in your diet. Suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment