Fema Flood Elevations Flood Elevation Certificate / FEMA LOMR?

Flood Elevation Certificate / FEMA LOMR? - fema flood elevations

In 2005 I bought a house near a stream. Said, however, the revelations of the custody of the property, had renewed the city of the creek and the property outside of the FEMA flood zones. I received a letter from FEMA, and a report on an agency, says that it was outside the flood zone.

Recently I refi my house and the new mortgage company says, now FEMA list now my house in the area of special flood hazards, and am obliged to provide insurance against floods. I have all the documents of the advertising, but they say 2009 FEMA flood maps replace the previous cards.

The mortgage company said it is for their FEMA flood map revision, but if you demand, which seems to be too complicated.
Does anyone have any experience with this?
If someone I should go through the steps I?

Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment