Less Sensation In Leg Numbing Pain On My Shoulder And Now Tingling Sensation In My Mouth During Jogging?

Numbing pain on my shoulder and now tingling sensation in my mouth during jogging? - less sensation in leg

I've run almost every day, from about 3 miles or less 30-40 minutes.

Still running, especially in the day, sometimes I miss meals throughout the day. Sometimes, by accident, sometimes by choice. I do not tend to be in a position to run for at least two hours after a meal, so I sometimes go jogging without anything to eat all day.

Like today, I ate a salad for dinner yesterday, around 5-6, which I believe may contain up to 400 calories, and finished the first day of training, about 11, s I do not eat 'anything. Of course, the mention of calories, I'm on a diet.

Whatever the case, especially on days like these, on the way back from the race during the race I began to feel numbness in the shoulder and arm numbness beginning. Today, I even have a tingling in the mouth.

I guess, unless the blood from the heart to the edges, with arms first, near the estuary. I have not felt numbness in his legs.

Please Define?

0 comments:

Post a Comment