English Version Of Fire Emblem: Sword Of Seals. What Website Is It That I Can Find All Of The Fire Emblem Roms In English And Easy To Download?

What website is it that I can find all of the Fire emblem roms in english and easy to download? - english version of fire emblem: sword of seals.

Looking for Fire Emblem 1.5 in Japan. But the thing is, I've tried to do a search on Google for a while and can not find in the English version. and every time I think, and it is in the Japanese version, which says I need an update of the English language to be found. So all I want is a Web page that the emblem of the Fire 1-5 in English and willing to immediately download. I just want to be Abe to download without a lot of things to do. I want to go on the website, click on a link that can take me to download in English, and just download and drag and drop them on my PSP and my emulator. (and I am sure that Fire Emblem 1.5 was in Japan for the Super Nintendo emulator, and I) just please help me I really roms! Just please help me. I know this is illeagle but really wants to go help me please !!!!!!!!!! I choose the best answer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment