Norton Unauthorized Access Logged Does Spyware Doctor Try To Attack Norton Anti Virus 07???

Does spyware doctor try to attack norton anti virus 07??? - norton unauthorized access logged

I have Norton Anti Virus 2007 and Spyware Doctor 5.1 [www.pc.tools.com free] ... My system is not slow with Norton as I have 1 GB of RAM ... everything was in order ... But when I saw the activity log / history in Norton had unauthorized access files on a large number of Symantec / Norton blocked for Spyware Doctor have been ... I remove spyware doc ... doc, but detects spyware spyware that are not detected by NAV 07

2 comments:

Hugh J's Daddy said...

Those are probably the protected files to prevent viruses, disable Norton Spyware Doctor, so he could examine not have access to both win. He is not an attack on your antivirus program. Frankly, Spyware Doctor is the best malware removers on the market. I recommend it to all my customers, what / antivirus and security settings have very few problems with it, since the detection, had conflict and compatibility. Blount would rather get rid of Norton Spyware Doctor () during charge, as spyware and other malicious programs are much more common than viruses and has a great job to eliminate them. Just my opinion.

Fay said...

I had both at the same time, I have Norton. I never realized that they tried another attack. Norton slows down your computer, use a larger amount of RAM and pork resources.

Post a Comment